Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Hi Guys,

It has been over a month since I visited here. There was a thread that I just read today about a customer complaining about the delays in shipping this motor.

Since the thread is closed and I haven't had the chance to reply there, so I am doing it here.

First I want to apologize to Goaliebob for the delay in shipping his DG380 motor order. When he placed the order, we were out of stock but expecting a shipment from the factory within a few days. We usually inform the customer of a backorder situation within 24-48 hours of placing an order. I am not sure how the communication went with Mr. Bob.

Even though I don't visit this forum that often and don't read the threads, I would like to ask any members on this board if they have a question on their order, to drop me a PM here. I will get an instant email notification and will follow up on their order and get them a reply in a short time.

The motors were in transit in LA and took longer than expected to clear them out of customs and get them delivered to Columbus, OHIO. It was a delay out of our control.

The good news is this high quality motor (i.e. DG380 - best in its class) has arrived and we have shipped all backorders.

Thanks to all the satguys who wrote their positive feedback about their experience with our company. This is also mirrored on our ebay store feedback system. I assure you we will continue to provide the best support and customer service as you have experienced with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: k.r.
I know that I have bought from you in the past and have had nothing but a good experience. Sometimes things fall through the cracks no matter how hard you try and occasionally the ball is dropped. It's the exception and not the rule and I think most of us here know that.

Thanks Sadoun, my 380 is still going strong (18months or so with no hiccups! )
Maybe Santa will pick me up another one for the holidays.

Thanks for the heads up, Sadoun - :up

I've got my eye on a 1.2m Channel Master with a NPRM, and it could sure use a '380! :cool:

I've never ordered that much, but never had a problem either

I had one question one time on a larger order, & the guy in tech support was great. I would not hesitate to use your company again. I have recommended it several times.

As far as that thread is concerned, don't let it get to you. I had someone do that to me once & it cut deep. Sometimes you just can't do enough.
Keep up the great service
biggrin.gif

That thread actually made me want to order from your company a bit more. ;D Every company has problems occasionally, but no one deserves that much bashing for one little problem. I remember when orders could take 6-8 weeks. With the internet and technology, people forget that sometimes things take longer than 3-5 days, and you can't depend on something arriving on time every time.

Thanks for the heads up, Sadoun - :up

I've got my eye on a 1.2m Channel Master with a NPRM, and it could sure use a '380! :cool:

That project will be very interesting to follow if the motor can handle the weight of the CM dish.

the short answer:

That project will be very interesting to follow if the motor can handle the weight of the CM dish.
These members have put 1.2m Primestar dishes on small H-H motors.
I have their pictures in my archive to prove it.
Search on their name and some appropriate key word, to find the pix.

- bloomdog
- popcornNmore

These members have put 1.2m Prodelin molded commercial dishes on H-H motors.

- dreamfox

Numerous other members have contributed to a couple of old threads, where they put Primestar dishes of various sizes onto 2100 H-H motors.
Some of their methods of reducing the overall weight, would be necessary for long motor life.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)