did 110, 119 and 129 went down a moment ago

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
just a few moments ago, i lost signals to some of my channels and i'm on a western arc setup. yesterday my household said goodbye to the 2 VIP722k DVR and upgraded to the Hopper with 2 Joeys and a Super Joey, i was worried their for a moment i had a issue with it but i think it might had been the western arc setup went down.

the channels are now back on, but i want to know, did anyone else on the 110, 119, 129 setup suffer the same thing with any Dish DVRs and recievers.

and was there bad weather at the Wyoming uplink center.

I am on WA, and was watching at that period. No issues experienced here... And we had 3 tv's going at the same time on a bunch of different channels. Might have been your area? Or even something possibly in front of the dish(someone brought up a tree that may have been blowing in their satellites LOS the other day.

Did you have bad weather that night?

sort off, it was cloudy as North Texas was bracing for a winter storm that made it snow over here today. i don't know what happened, can internet issues affect the hopper. because my internet was screwing up all afternoon yesterday it kept going in a out.

sort off, it was cloudy as North Texas was bracing for a winter storm that made it snow over here today. i don't know what happened, can internet issues affect the hopper. because my internet was screwing up all afternoon yesterday it kept going in a out.
Internet will only affect the on demand selections and Netflix. It is possible the Internet causes the receiver to need to restart if it "confused" it. I guess that is a possibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts