Did I get a good deal?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sacnho

Original poster
Feb 9, 2013
USA
Hello All

So last week I signed up to Directv at a Bestbuy. (looking around this forum some seems not a good move?) The system has not been install yet so i was told that I can still cancel. Bestbuy deal was a 150 gift card and I am gonna pay 69 for first 12 months and 87 next 12 months (choice xtra which I was told after 12 months I can downgrade if I want). Got a genie and three clients and paid $20 upfront. I still want to switch to Directv but was wondering if there are any better deals out there?

Last edited:
That's not the best deal you can get.

I got a genie and 3 clients, did the costco and referral deal. With that I paid nothing up front and got a $200 costco gift card, plus an additional $10 per month off for 10 months.

I can't offer you a referral here (against forum rules) but if you search here you can get one from a staff member.

I got a genie and 3 clients, did the costco and referral deal. With that I paid nothing up front and got a $200 costco gift card, plus an additional $10 per month off for 10 months.
I can't offer you a referral here (against forum rules) but if you search here you can get one from a staff member.
I got a similar deal but instead of Costco gift card I got a $200 Visa debit card directly from Directv.

Look for the staff members (names in Blue) that have Directv. There are several here and any one of them would be grateful to have the referral discount.

I was told at Costco that you could only get one deal. I signed up and will get the $200. Can I still do the referal discount? I have seen referal codes on ebay.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)