Did I miss something (Sundance/ Flix gone)?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
are no longer available to me and, "and" they are no longer showing on any of the packages on the Dish website at least when I looked. It's showing light green in my channel guide. I had my HBO/ Showtime 3 month deal end today but I don't believe these two were included in that promotion.

Anyone have any news?

showtime properties

are no longer available to me and, "and" they are no longer showing on any of the packages on the Dish website at least when I looked. It's showing light green in my channel guide. I had my HBO/ Showtime 3 month deal end today but I don't believe these two were included in that promotion.

Anyone have any news?

Both of those channels are part of Showtime movie package.

The Sundance Channel was purchased by Cablevision's Rainbow Media in 2008. I wonder how much longer it will be included in the Showtime package.

The Sundance Channel was purchased by Cablevision's Rainbow Media in 2008. I wonder how much longer it will be included in the Showtime package.

I am wondering the same thing as well. D* has it in its new Choice Ultimate package along with the Encores and The Movie Channels although it is about $5 higher than E*'s AT 250 package. However, I am thinking that Rainbow and E* are not on the best terms due to the Voom channel dispute. With this said, if there are disputes about putting it in a pack like AT250, I would not mind Flix. :D LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts