Did I Miss the 811 Software Fix?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Upgraded to P264.
This morning I played with it a little before work.

I powered the 811 down last night before going to bed. This morning I wanted to see how far out the guide went. I started scrolling into the future, and at about 24 hours, it stopped and started downloading information. This display shows a progress bar and downloads fairly fast. Once the download completed, I had to start scrolling again from the beginning (current time). It went out 45 hours into the future. No more big screen of waiting of download, gets wife off my back.

Yes, the video now shows up in the guide (if you have that activated), nice to have that back (gets the wife off of my back here too).

In the locals setup, there is a new option to display the Dish locals (if you subscribe) or the OTA analog locals in the guide at their regular number. If you add them to the guide they are a different color and end in'-00'.

Guide still does not retain mapping of all of the DTV channels to analog numbers. It does it when you initially add them to the list, but after you view that channel, it displays as its digital number.

SD picture is still darker the the HD output, but that fix wasn't expected with this upgrade.

I can't speak to the audio problems some are having because I don't have it setup through a DD5.1 system yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)