Did people leave the site?

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Now, I know I havent been on as much as I dont have that much time anymore because I dont have a computer. Usually, I read and post from the library but I only have x amount of time. That being said, it seems like the boards aren't as active anymore. Am I wrong? Did people leave the site? For ex., the MLB Season thread hasnt been updated since Sept. 3. I mean we are in the middle of pennant races and I just thought people would post.

No. Tigers are out of it has to do with it
Exactly, the AL Central thread is the same way.

Many of the Tigers fans posted in the AL Central thread, but seeing they have been out of it since the trade deadline, actually before, not too much to say.

That doesn't explain the MLB thread though .... where are all the Other teams fans that Are winning ?

Tapatalk doesn't work as well so I'm not around nearly as much, personally. Feel less interested/invested in the conversations and direction of some things here and on other parts of the forum. Let supporter lapse and am slowly unsubscribing to threads and subforums. If it's not the Dish/DirecTV forum it feels like I'm only talking to ~5 people much of the time so I know what you mean.

Some people have left, others just have different lives than they had a few years ago.

Reactions: Rey
Its just that there seemed to be more people around or posting, I just didnt know maybe if some left for some reason. I do remember the AL Central thread having a lot of comments but there isn't any Royals or even Indians on here? There all Tigers fans?

I thought this thread felt very familiar. Turns out I was right.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/thr...is-but-is-everything-ok-on-this-forum.345053/

Deja Vu indeed.

My reply yesterday:

Tapatalk doesn't work as well so I'm not around nearly as much, personally. Feel less interested/invested in the conversations and direction of some things here and on other parts of the forum. Let supporter lapse and am slowly unsubscribing to threads and subforums. If it's not the Dish/DirecTV forum it feels like I'm only talking to ~5 people much of the time so I know what you mean.

And 2 years ago:

meStevo said:
NFL discussion has been pretty piss poor as fewer post and the quality tanks (unless you wanted to know which game Roy is watching on his kindle), that and forum slowness / Tapatalk not as functional (participation tab) are why I'm not around nearly as much.

More or less the same users replying to this thread, I don't think this section has really been able to attract many new posters and has just atrophied over time.

Thank you, it felt like deja' vu to me too! Glad to know I'm not cracking up (at least not entirely) :)

I thought I did something like this before but if it was from 2 years ago, I didnt have the time to go through 2 years worth of threads. I'm glad the site is ok.

I guess we need to start more arguments to push up the posts. Just kidding of course. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)