Did the Toledo OH HD Locals get turned on?

rlavinder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
I am wondering if the Toledo, OH HD locals got turned on. I don't see them in my guide but it says they are on according to dishnetwork.com or are they going to turn them on later today. It says Toledo HD channels are on channels 5250-5253.

Thank you

There not turned on yet, maybe this afternoon or tomorrow by the time everything filters threw. Believe me I'm a little inpatient too! I cant wait to finally get HD locals. It's nice to see to that dishes website already has them listed, so almost there!:)

I wish I could get toledo, I live one mile passed the county line cut off. It sucks. I guess I will continue with my antenna without guide data.

There not turned on yet, maybe this afternoon or tomorrow by the time everything filters threw. Believe me I'm a little inpatient too! I cant wait to finally get HD locals. It's nice to see to that dishes website already has them listed, so almost there!
You're in Wapak... How/why will you get Toledo's locals ? You're in the Lima "market", aren't you ?

Hmmm, just checked my in-laws address. They're just north of Uniopolis off of SR65 and it says they're in the Dayton market. My parent's address in Lima gets no locals from Dish.

Last edited:
If the retailer info is correct, all six cities that were set to launch on the 18th will light up today. It is good to see that what was thought to be the line up IS actually going on schedule.

You may be within the spotbeam. When they are turned on check for signal strength on Transponder 16. You can always "move" and get both the locals and guide data.

I know I could do that, I just know as soon as I did I would be the one that would get in trouble.

I wish I could get toledo, I live one mile passed the county line cut off. It sucks. I guess I will continue with my antenna without guide data.

That's weird, do you subscribe to any of the locals. I'm in the most NW corner of the Columbus DMA(I subscribe to the locals), I use an antenna to pull the networks from Toledo, Columbus, Detroit, Lima and I have the guide info for all and PBS of the Toledo stations. Lima is no guide info and Detroit's channels all have accurate guides.

I have to wait another month or more for Columbus to be offered in HD, I can only get reliable OTA on 2 stations from Cols. I don't plan to "move", in case anyone wants to suggest it.

Acer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)