Did You Feel The Earthquake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
My dad did in Portland Maine. Also my sister did in North Carolina. If you're indoors the odds are better that you felt it.

Haller will be right in with an 'end of the world' synopsis... :D

Seriously, from someone who lives in earthquake land, I hope all faired well......

Yes, felt it up here in Hartford, CT.

I felt it worse as I am on the top floor (30th floor) of the second tallest building in Hartford, and the building was swaying back and forth... felt like I was sitting on jello, it was wiggling like that.

My sister ran outside with the rest of the staff. She's in Charlotte NC . Nobody outside felt it. My dad is in the Portland Hospital for a check up. He said it was not that strong

I didn't feel it here in Northeast Georgia. Funny thing is that EVERYONE else around the area did... a few hours after it made national headlines, of course. ;)

^ Also wanted to add that I hope everyone who truly felt or may have been affected is alright.

Well, I've got this pain in my back. Oh, wait- I had that before the earthquake! ;)

Haven't heard of any injuries.

I missed it. I am in Nevada today and will be in AZ tomorrow to see the Grand Canyon and some sites related to my namesake.

I missed it. I am in Nevada today and will be in AZ tomorrow to see the Grand Canyon and some sites related to my namesake.

Well, there's always hope for the "Big One" and you'll feel that. :eek:

Can't help but note, there is a much bigger thread on this in the Pub, another reason to put a few bucks into supporting this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts