Did you get a free Roku offer?

Free Roku

• Yes

Votes: 195 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 215 52.4%

• Total voters
I just checked my August bill and it has two $10 credits on it (named Cr: Agent 1 of 6 and Cr: Agent 2 of 6). This happened once before when I had HBO free for three months - I got two months credits combined on one bill and was shorted a month.

I am not sure if I should contact Dish about this or let it be and have credits be a month shorter than I thought.

How would you rate the sound output/wattage?Read one complaint that said they had to turn the volume pretty high.Which I'm already used to with my old pioneer.17-18 is where I have to run it normally.

I usually have mine set at about 40, but I like to shake the windows when I watch a movie. My wife watches stuff at 25-30 and has no problems hearing everything. My speakers are smaller so I am sure with a nice set hooked up to the same receiver it would be better.

Yes about 24 hours after they said it was done you can look at your billing online. It won't show a breakdown with the credit, but your current balance will be lower than usual by 10 dollars.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Dish fixed my issue and it showed up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)