Did you Purchase a PS3? What did you buy?

Please select all that apply:

• Did you resell your PS3?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Did you keep your PS3?

• Did you buy any BluRay movies?

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Did you buy more games then movies?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did you buy more movies then games?

• Did you buy a HDMI cable?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Did you buy a componet cable?

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Did you buy a HDTV?

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
I am curious as to what people are purchasing with their PS3s. Also, I thought I was doing this in the Video section -- any moderators that could move this for me?:eek:
Thanks!

Last edited:
if Amazon did not pull the funny business, I would of had one next week.

I tried to get on on BF but did not find one. Future can't look bright for Sony of there are no products to buy!

I was on vacation last week and, while out shopping for other things, I found two PS3's. I bought a 60gb and a 20 gb version. I really wanted to keep the 60, but with the prices they are bringing on eBay, I had to sell them to fund other, more important, purchases. I will buy one for myself later when they are more available.

Isn't it wonderful when something like that just falls right into your lap?

Isn't it wonderful when something like that just falls right into your lap?

Yeah, I never seem to be in the right place at the right time....until this week!

JoeSp said:
Where - Where!!

It was funny. I was looking for some HD-DVD movies and I walked into my local WalMart. They didn't have any, but they told me that a store a few miles away did have some. When I got to that store, I saw no movies, so I went to the counter to ask. There I overheard a woman asking for a Wii. The clerk said they didn't have any, but they did have a PS3. He said they had one left, so I said, if they had another by chance I would take one also. He came back with two 20gb versions!

A few days later, I went into my local Target and found the movie I was looking for. I went to the counter and asked if I needed to pay for the movie there, or if i could go up front. While I was asking, I noticed the guy was pricing some PS3 games. I asked him what the situation was on the consoles. He looked at me for what seemed like a full minute, but was more like 5 seconds and asked..."Do you want one?" I asked which version they were and he said both.

I bought the 60gb version then. I was going to sell the 20gb and offset the cost of the 60gb for myself, but when I got home and saw the prices they were bringing, I had to list both. I feel like I'll find another.

The thing I learned from this is that, at least at the big discount stores, the consoles are just not on display. In both cases they were in the back and you ad to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)