Digiwave HDTV Digital Satellite Receiver (HD-9003PVR)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

krajchi

Original poster
Nov 20, 2012
sault ste marie
[h=1]Digiwave HDTV Digital Satellite Receiver NEW (HD-9003PVR)[/h]got this to setup on a 36 inch dish and got a digiwave dgl-990d linear dual lnbf square type set everything up and it says that its not supported can you all help I don't know much about it I have the 9003pvr receiver ifs it the lnbf which one will work
[h=1][/h]

I searched for that LNBF, and it should be fine for Ku, as should a 36" dish.
Did you enter the Local Oscillator frequency (10750) into the receiver?
What frequency are you trying to receive?
Since you posted in the C band section oh the forum, are you trying to get a signal in the 3.5 to 4.0 ghz range?

Tell us what setup screen you are on when you get a "not supported" message.

have two recievers old one and a new one the old shows that it works theres a menu that shows up when I hook up the new receiver it don't show anything just not supported flashes to the screen

LNBF
[h=1]Digiwave DGL-990D Standard Linear Dual LNBF (Square Type)[/h]with [h=1]Digiwave HDTV Digital Satellite Receiver NEW (HD-9003PVR)[/h] which is new and all I get is not support on the HDTV screen could it be the lnbf not the right one!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)