This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

digiwave or spacestar fta receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

htownjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2007
splendora tx
hello guys. my local fta supplier just got a shipment of digiwave fta receivers and sells them to me for 99.99. have any of you used one? why do you think they are so cheap? i give him 140.00 for every pansat 2700 that i buy. also one of my dish suppliers has a spacestar500 and he said he would sell it for 20.00. it should get real fta i would think. he said he was using it for free you know what but lost his contact, so i figure 20.00 for some real fta is not bad. howg spabc ba

I dont think either one have blind scan so you'd have to program in all the info.

I had a digiwave knockoff (KUSat 2600a...the review is in the review section) and it worked fine but with no blind scan it was set up for G10 only

I have a digiwave 7000 (my first FTA receiver.. yippee!). It's a decent receiver for the price - my dg7000 cost me significantly less than $99 shipped from a dealer though. It doesn't do the best job with motor control though.

For $20, I'd pickup the spacestar.. heck its $20!

Status
Please reply by conversation.