Direct Connect from VIP222K

mhilsdon

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I want to run coax from the receiver in my bedroom to a small TV in the adjoining bathroom, there is not an outlet in there so it's not part of the current home cable system. Any ideas as to how I do this. The current setup at the receiver is a DISH TRIPLEXER with input from the home cable system, SAT1 & SAT2 to SAT1 In and SAT2 In, Ch 21-69 to Home Distribution. I just want the TV in the bathroom to show the same picture as the bedroom TV. There is a remote TV in a guest room controlled by a separate remote. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks http://www.satelliteguys.us/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=2279670

Well, I'd pass on a TV in the bathroom. But you could do it wirelessly in SD.

mhilsdon said:
I'll give it a try, thanks

Mqke sure after you split the home distribution out put you change the modulator in the menu to output on the tv one in the menu, otherwise you will be mirroring tv2 out put. On your remote press menu, 6,1,5. Change the left out put to either cable or air depending you need it set to. Remember any chabges on the left may also affect the tv2 out put depending on what it is currently on. Then place your tv on the qppropriate mode and channel, assuming you already ran the cable.

Moisture + electronics = not good.

Plus, when I'm in there, I prefer to relax in that bath. Can't see watching TV while "ensconced" if you know what mean. OTOH I do keep reading material at hand....

Moisture + electronics = not good.

Plus, when I'm in there, I prefer to relax in that bath. Can't see watching TV while "ensconced" if you know what mean. OTOH I do keep reading material at hand....

A bath would play havoc with my Kindle... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts