Direct discount not so good

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Ok. After calling Direc last month telling them that my bill was high they made adjustments.
The savings amounted to 40 bucks.
So after receiving my bill my savings was
10 bucks???
So I called them and got a the philippines
The csr made absolutely no sense.
So when I get back from vacation I'll have to call Direc yet again to find out what happened.
Is it ever simple???

Ok. After calling Direc last month telling them that my bill was high they made adjustments.
The savings amounted to 40 bucks.
So after receiving my bill my savings was
10 bucks???
So I called them and got a the philippines
The csr made absolutely no sense.
So when I get back from vacation I'll have to call Direc yet again to find out what happened.
Is it ever simple???

It should be simple....you should always see the credits post on your online activity prior to hanging up with the CSR. Did you check them out online prior to letting the first CSR (the one who gave you the credits) go?

nothing is ever simple these days learn4483. if people did their jobs correctly we'd experience fewer issues with our services.

rey_1178 said:
nothing is ever simple these days learn4483. if people did their jobs correctly we'd experience fewer issues with our services.

My sentiments as well Rey.
It's never straightforward.

Just more talking with a manager.

Checked bill online and absolutely no discount.

When you can't get anywhere with a CSR, tell them you want to cancel and they will send you to the retention department.

If the retention department wants to play hard ball, tell the agent from retention you want to have your service cancelled in about 3-4 days because your switching to another service.

Expect a call in a few days from a highly trained winback agent and you will get results.

I have done this with many companies such as AT&T, and doing a post dated cancellation saves alot of headaches arguing with the CSR.

The only company that didn't seem to care was Comcast

Claude Greiner said:
When you can't get anywhere with a CSR, tell them you want to cancel and they will send you to the retention department.

If the retention department wants to play hard ball, tell the agent from retention you want to have your service cancelled in about 3-4 days because your switching to another service.

Expect a call in a few days from a highly trained winback agent and you will get results.

I have done this with many companies such as AT&T, and doing a post dated cancellation saves alot of headaches arguing with the CSR.

The only company that didn't seem to care was Comcast

Thanks for that Claude.
I thought Direc was getting better? Frustrating that when they say your getting
Certain deals and nothing shows up??

I think all tv companies play these games.
At least I've seen it with dish, Direc and att.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)