Direct to add The First

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watching the online stream and holy cow when did Bill O Riley turn 105 years old?

Not sure what they are making a big deal about adding this channel since it free online.

Reactions: SamCdbs
Watching the online stream and holy cow when did Bill O Riley turn 105 years old?
Yeah. I watched a little this morning, just to see what the deal is. He has the old man mumbles. All in all the entire operation is 1970s UHF level production. I have seen YouTube political commentators that have better production values.
Not sure what they are making a big deal about adding this channel since it free online.
Reporting, 100% not making any political comments at all, 100% not wanting to argue politics.

- DirecTV was carrying Newsmax, a right wing commentary channel that is available free on line.
- Newsmax asked to be paid for carriage.
- DirecTV rejected paying for a channel that is available free on line.
- DirecTV dropped Newsmax.
- A number of politicians, influencers, internet posters and others called this "censorship" and "bias" and so on.
- Newsmax itself sent out a series of emails to its long listserv about dropping DirecTV and AT&T (which does not even own all of DirecTV anymore)
- DirecTV went out and found another right wing commentary channel that is available for free on line, one which, apparently, is fine with being retransmitted by DirecTV with payment.
- DirecTV is making a "bid deal" about it to blunt the criticism of it by fans of Newsmax.

IMHO, I could care less about a channel's politics. If you are going to give it away free on line, then you cannot expect to get paid for it by DBS or cable. This is an especial quandy for political and religious channels, who want to "get the word out" by giving away their material, but who also want to make money from linear TV subscribers. You cannot, IMHO, have it both ways.

Newsmax today announced they were dropping their free streaming.

Honestly for me the channel that really seems to report the news without sitcking in personal opinions is Euronews.

Newsmax today announced they were dropping their free streaming.

Honestly for me the channel that really seems to report the news without sitcking in personal opinions is Euronews.
I miss Headline News, how it used to be many years ago.

Off topic, but how to get get DirecTV to ADD NBA Crunch time (NBA's RZC) and WNBA League Pass ?

The First is a Free FAST channel available on Pluto tv Samsung TV plus and services similar to these.
Yep, all it is a bunch of people doing their radio show or podcast while being recorded on video.

That is all I will say since I do not want to get yelled at.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons

FYI Bill O'Reilly is a guest on [CUOMO] on NewsNation several times a week.