direct tv in australia

satob196

Original poster
Oct 2, 2009
newcastle nsw australia
hi everyone im located in nsw australia. im putting a post up about how poor pay tv is in australia. we have 3 pay tv companys in australia optus,austar and foxtell via fibre optic cable and via 2 satellites at 156east. anyway theres alot of poor tv programing in australia and alot of rip off subscription going on.i was wondering why dont direct tv or dish network come to australia the satellite technologys there etc im wondering why dont the people with the realistic programming come to australia .alot of people in australia also new zealand are fed up with watching the garbage on it .also alot of people are fed up with this so called showtime channel here saying its from the usa etc and its actually some rip off movie company using showtimes usa name and paying showtime usa royalities so they can use there name the only movie channel here is tcm everyone who likes old movies thats fine .australia had had paytv for 11 to 12 years all of then weve had alot of changes with the money foxtel and austar pay in royalities to showtime usa they could get more channels here with the money!! im talking about programming such as hbo,cinemax,starz etc alot of people are getting fed up with what australia has and that is not good subsciption tv .also australian subscribers pay 30 to 35% more than the rest of the world even the chinese and india alot of there channels are heaps more impressive even indonesia the channels are alot better if hbo cinemaxz hbo signature can be watched in alot of asian homes why cant we get the decent preogramming for once all i know that we need programing decent stuff from the usa look at cmt its not even here now australia only has 1 countric music channel and its made here its pathetic it make me and others so mad ,anyway i thankyous for reading this post about pay tv in australia :(:confused:

What does this have to do with Directv or Dish Network?
These are American companys, which is why they are in america.
If you have an issue with your Providers in Australia, thats who you need to speak with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)