DirecTV Guide Grid - Increase size?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShadowInc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
I just moved in with my parents temp (building a house). They have direcTV, while I'm used to Dish. Is there a way to increase the number of hours that show up on the guide grid? It is an HR-23 Receiver, and it only shows 6 lines with 1.5 hours of showtime at once on the guide.

Sorry but there is no way to do that. You only get to see 1.5 hours at a time.

I just moved in with my parents temp (building a house). They have direcTV, while I'm used to Dish. Is there a way to increase the number of hours that show up on the guide grid? It is an HR-23 Receiver, and it only shows 6 lines with 1.5 hours of showtime at once on the guide.

Sorry but there is no way to do that. You only get to see 1.5 hours at a time.

Jag,
Please explain yourself ....

His guide should be like all the others as far as I know ....
HR's have a 14 day guide, may take a day to populate the whole thing, but it should be more than an 1.5 hour timeframe.

Can't help you on the number of lines though.
My old HR20's do 6 lines and 14 day.

I believe the OP was wanting to know if the grid could be set to show 3 hours per line like Dish STB's vs. the 1.5 that DirecTV has that can't be changed.

For the OP, not the best solution but if you cursor over the the channel number and press info you'll get a listing of the upcoming shows for that channel.

I believe the OP was wanting to know if the grid could be set to show 3 hours per line like Dish STB's vs. the 1.5 that DirecTV has that can't be changed.

Oh, gotcha, but then again, how hard is it to move the cursor to the right ?
If it DID show 3 hours, it would be smaller print, not sure I want that ....

You can see more hours for a specific channel.
Highlight the channel in the guide and then press the left button.
Then press Info.
This will bring up a page showing 5 shows at a time and can be scrolled.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)