DIRECTV launched 23 more HD Channels today

Payback to Dish? Seems like leaving Dish to Direct would be the best way.

Payback to Dish fanboys for having the upper advantage in HD for years and only NOW, in the past 2 months, having to fall to 2nd place?

If the latter is the case, then IMO this post would be better served in the War Zone. Any other place would only help to perpetuate the impression rubbing salt in the open wound that seems to have taken place with the D* fanboys.

The only section I read is the Dish HD section so this type of news is helpful for me. Thanks for the post.

Actually with all of this false HD being put up on DirectTV its hard for me to feel any envy. I kinda wish that Dish would actually drop TBS-HD, its almost an insult to know its there when there are a few decent HD channels which could be there in its place.

Actually with all of this false HD being put up on DirectTV its hard for me to feel any envy. I kinda wish that Dish would actually drop TBS-HD, its almost an insult to know its there when there are a few decent HD channels which could be there in its place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oooo goody, I am going to watch Battlestar Galactica on my false HD channel next week! Shoot guys, I usually don't get into the pissing match parts but to keep saying that they are false channels...geez someone reading to get info may actually believe you. I suppose when ESPN HD launched you called that a false channel. They had so little on, even games weren't in HD most of the time at the start. The channels will up the content, but please, calling them false is just silly. I don't need to make a list of the HD content on this thread, they are covered elsewhere on the site, but there is plenty of content on most of the channels, especially since they have only had a carrier for less than two months. Shame on you!

I agree...

They are not false. They are what is being broadcast by the owners of the channel.

Their HD will increase as time goes on. As more is recorded in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)