DirecTV Now WILL NOT Have Skinny Bundles

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It is likely a failed theory that their target audience isn't looking for more tightly focused programming. Millennials have little to no use for a lot of the channels that people over the age of 24 would consider imperative.

It does seem to lend some credence to the idea that AT&T intends to make DIRECTV available OTT.

Makes no sense.
Stephenson was quoted as saying “very, very aggressive” price and game changer.
Now they are basically saying paying the same price for online and satellite.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

100 channels for $35 sounds pretty good to me: https://www.cnet.com/news/at-t-prices-directv-now-at-35-a-month/

In another article I read, they claimed they won't be carrying "junk channels" like their OTT competitors; but one viewer's junk is often another viewer's "must have."

Regardless, I'll have zero interest in this unless they offer a cloud DVR function like PS Vue. The good news in all of this is that the price point is competitive with Vue, preventing Sony from jacking up prices after the first year, while instead, adding new channels to match the 100 DirectTV Now claims to be offering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)