Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ken S

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
SE Florida
attachment.php

I wonder how we'll see this spun. It appears that DirecTV's custom satisfaction number are beginning to take a tumble and doing so at a time when the rest of this horrid industry is actually starting to improve.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 710
I am guessing you will see Dish Network really advertise this, and I guess if anything maybe Direct needs to get back on track a bit. I have had no issues with customer service.

the fact that E* is gaining more customers than d* supports these numbers
and the BBB give E* a C.
Directv got an F.

I wouldn't doubt a wide range of factors are being used.

And D* keeps jerking me around about these MLB EI,Starz and Showtime credits, I can see why their score is falling.:rant:

These are the same numbers that DISH is advertising that they are rated number one among Cable and Satellite Companies...

Notice they don't mention that FIOS and AT&T are above them those are IPTV providers so they don't mention them. (Magic how that works huh?)

I don't really care.

I'm happy with my service and I've never had any problems with the CSRs.

I don't really care.

I'm happy with my service and I've never had any problems with the CSRs.

No doubt. These ratings must be a joke. Every call I ever made to E* or AT&T, were answered by the most broken english, hard to understand person. I guess when a E* customer feels satisfied, Its due to the fact he is mentally tired from trying to decipher the language being spoken to him on the phone.

*He must get super excited when the survey is spoken to him in proper english, and this gives it high ratings :)

Keep in mind on the method of how customer satisfaction is graded. For example, JD Edwards is a complete crap benchmark.

I worked for a cellular call center. When I first hired on, they were paying big bucks to bring in consultants to improve CSR quality. After a couple months, we went from a very loose call standard to a very rigid script-like call standard. Keep in mind employee quality didn't change (would argue it went down) and the resolution for problems didn't change either. We now had to follow a rigid check list of things we needed to accomplish in each call. A year later, they were at the top of customer satisfaction for JD Edwards,out not due to training or customer resolution, but because they conformed to the agencies grading methods.

That is one reason why these companies can't reach upwards towards 100%, because of these foreign call centers.

Directv keeps cancelling people's installs and the installers do not show up on time (been their problem for years) but then again the same issue with Dish Network happens.

Doesn't look to me like D*'s numbers are tumbling. Last 4 years are 67, 68, 71, 68. Average is 68.5

None of these numbers are very impressive. If the services I manage had a 73% customer sat score, I'd lose my job.

I noticed my question goes unanswered I got a stack of customer stat surveys cant find the one Ken mention I would like to point this out to my agents but I like to know who did the study.

P.S. Hemi issue is that he still has not asked me for help.

I noticed my question goes unanswered I got a stack of customer stat surveys cant find the one Ken mention I would like to point this out to my agents but I like to know who did the study.

P.S. Hemi issue is that he still has not asked me for help.
OK I kind of thought I did. Like a few weeks back.:)

Never mind I found it in my stack my list looks slight different from his but it is the acsi scores. mine just have more detail on them.

Like everything we strive to try and be the best doesnt mean we always make it but we try real hard to make it higheron the list next time.

unless you pm me under an alias, I dont have you in my list.
Well from what I know now its going to take 10-14 days to receive my $87.99 credit.

This Credit was supposed to arrive on my bill May 12th, By the time I got through to someone who knew what they were talking about, another 7 days went by, So last months Bill was over $150 and I would imagine next months will be the same.
So why is it that a Credit due on May 12th would Not apply?
And Why would I trust that they claim June 12th will have it posted?
It didn't post last time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts