Directv YES INTERACTIVE testing viewable on Ch 1004

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jamieh1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Greenville Washington New Bern, NC
Ch 483 was labled as YES Interactive testing but has been saying call for Customer service. EXT....

Go to ch 1004 the channel that was labled as BONUS CAM, it has the YES interactive up. It appears as it is currently being put together.
But the interactive part is working.

Options
RED BUTTON-Menu
> DUE UP
> IN GAME BOX SCORES
> PLAYER STATS
> YANKEE SCHEDULE
> MLB STANDINGS
> MLB LEADERS

GREEN BUTTON- Clear

YELLOW BUTTON- MLB Scores

BLUE BUTTON- BONUS CAM
Bonus Cam is only available during Yankee home games. Please check back next home game for Bonus Cam in action.

At the top of the screen it currently says BONUS CAM- second base

and to the right side of the screen is a tv picture with what looks like YES Network playing in it, theres XM music playing in the back ground.

I want this type of information I go to www.mlb.com everything you want to find is there. Waste of resources in my book all this interactive stuff that takes years to load.

Its Yankees but hopefully someone will get interactive stuff right. I dont mind them experimenting and trying new stuff out. At the end of the day, its the differentation that is going to separate video providers.

Channel 1005 has the full-screen YES channel, but also brings up the menu bar across the bottom.

Stupid question time...how do you go to channel 1005 or any other 4 digit channel? I can only go up to 999...

I'll now put on my slam protector and duck...

spectrumsp said:
Stupid question time...how do you go to channel 1005 or any other 4 digit channel? I can only go up to 999...

I'll now put on my slam protector and duck...

Do you have a D10, D11 or r15? If not you cannot access those channels.

DirecTV needs to launch a few more channels: Tennis Channel, Style Network, Nickelodeon Games and Sports, complete MTV and VH1 suites, Hallmark Movie Channel, AmericanLife, and complete suites of the premium-movie channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz!, Showtime, et al.).

This K-O-O-L Interactive stuff is good for the video-game crowd; but the reason I subscribe to DirecTV is for programming content. This is also the case for millions of other subscribers. Too bad DirecTV allows this fact to slip their collective minds from time to time.

I hope the Mets get something like this. I'm a huge basebase fan and think this is fantastic.

DS0816 said:
DirecTV needs to launch a few more channels: Tennis Channel, Style Network, Nickelodeon Games and Sports, complete MTV and VH1 suites, Hallmark Movie Channel, AmericanLife, and complete suites of the premium-movie channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz!, Showtime, et al.).

This K-O-O-L Interactive stuff is good for the video-game crowd; but the reason I subscribe to DirecTV is for programming content. This is also the case for millions of other subscribers. Too bad DirecTV allows this fact to slip their collective minds from time to time.

I agree with more channels, but D* will need something to stand out against Dish. They're losing the HD battle, if it wasn't for the sports programming, they'll be looking up at Dish right now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)