Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I just had a question I wanted to pose to a DIRT member. I had to run all over the Dish Forums to find one who was signed on. Is there a way to make them readily assessable, or would that cause to many problems for them?

I just had a question I wanted to pose to a DIRT member. I had to run all over the Dish Forums to find one who was signed on. Is there a way to make them readily assessable, or would that cause to many problems for them?
If you select "Forums" on the top left, the front page on the bottom is a list of users. DIRT members are highlighted in RED and it is the easiest way to find us! Sat Guys Staff is in Blue!

On the main forum page if you scroll to the bottom it shows who's online...including the Dish reps :)

What about Mary? She posted right when I did and had the same answer :p

While we removed the "users viewing this thread" option a long time ago the main page still shows who is online. I've used it many times to verify if a Dish rep is online to help.

What about Mary? She posted right when I did and had the same answer :p

While we removed the "users viewing this thread" option a long time ago the main page still shows who is online. I've used it many times to verify if a Dish rep is online to help.
I changed the thank you to include Mary.;) I thought that option was totally removed. Learn something new every day. Thanks again Mary for your help and timely response to my request.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts