Discounts for HBO?

I Ask because, and I hope I am wrong for your circumstance, I don't think you will get it again at $10. That's why I am not taking this deal, we watch HBO often and for the long haul $10 is the better deal than what I think it will be $15 after the special ends. For some they would just not order it again but not the case for me. That $10 was a limited deal, "lifetime" unless you change but to my knowledge that offer is over.
I think if you could have gone back to the $10 when the special ended you would not have needed to have them drop that first.
I didn't have the lifetime deal or I would have kept it. It said clearly on my bill 6 months and listed an end date.

Reactions: Tampa8
We got the $5 for HBO and Cinemax for 6 months, but I would not pay $15 a month. The value to us is a couple of series (Westworld, the Bill Hader series, back episodes of Game of Thrones.) We don't watch any on the movies, they're typically all old enough we've seen the ones we're interested in elsewhere.

Reactions: Darrell S
We got the $5 for HBO and Cinemax for 6 months, but I would not pay $15 a month. The value to us is a couple of series (Westworld, the Bill Hader series, back episodes of Game of Thrones.) We don't watch any on the movies, they're typically all old enough we've seen the ones we're interested in elsewhere.
Isn't it profound that many of us that pay for movie channels don't actually watch many of the movie?? BTW, Westworld is killing it this season. Brilliant show!

Reactions: Bobby
Isn't it profound that many of us that pay for movie channels don't actually watch many of the movie?? BTW, Westworld is killing it this season. Brilliant show!
In the age of Netflix and quick release blu-ray and DVD, not really.

Reactions: HipKat
My wife and I don't go to a movie theater anymore. We use to go a couple of times a week. The last time we went it cost $ 20 for our tickets and another $10 for a popcorn and drink. We now save about $240 a month which is more than we pay for our Dish Everything package plus some extras like Amazon Prime and Netflix. We are retired and watch more than 1 commercial free movie a day. We cannot remember missing seeing movies as they are released. We also like not seeing a bunch of very bad movies that are being released. Waiting for them to come on the Premium Channels allow us to see the people and critic reviews.

My wife and I don't go to a movie theater anymore. We use to go a couple of times a week. The last time we went it cost $ 20 for our tickets and another $10 for a popcorn and drink. We now save about $240 a month which is more than we pay for our Dish Everything package plus some extras like Amazon Prime and Netflix. We are retired and watch more than 1 commercial free movie a day. We cannot remember missing seeing movies as they are released. We also like not seeing a bunch of very bad movies that are being released. Waiting for them to come on the Premium Channels allow us to see the people and critic reviews.
I used to go to the movies at least once a week, back home in Buffalo and only to the Imax, because it was so in your face. Now though, very rarely. And usually to take my kids (Star Wars Episode 8, A Wrinkle in Time). I just download everything to an EHD on my computer and stream to my TV via Flex. All Blu-ray versions with 5.1 or 7.1 audio for a fraction of what a theater costs these days AND get better snacks at the grocery store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)