Discovery Channel - Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking

I went to discovery channel and saw Into the Universe and set it to record. That's how I did it but it probably doesn't help you.

My bedroom 612 is recording these fine in the normal way (via EEPG and record button). What seems to be your problem?

The problem is on Dish guide for this Sunday....its not showing the listing of this program. I have this set from 1st episode...& on this sunday...its not listed....but according to Discovery...there will be a new episode this Sunday

Has anyone found a way to record this show ?My Dish guide and Sling Remote Access guide have no mention of this acclaimed show...Discovery Channel :: TV Listings :: Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking

I have set a "season pass" to record all new episodes. My ViP622.
I have zero problems with it.

fyi,
Check out 'Known Universe' on National Geographic Channel and
Discovery Channel presents How the Universe Works.
Both are great programming. :up

Edit: good luck.

Thanks Rajmarie, that's exactly the issue...I'm on the west coast (Bay Area SF)...guide currently shows 'Deadliest Catch' for the Sunday 5PM & 8PM timeslots....any idea which is the correct show to record ?I'm not sure if i'm getting the east or west coast feed...

Thanks Rajmarie, that's exactly the issue...I'm on the west coast (Bay Area SF)...guide currently shows 'Deadliest Catch' for the Sunday 5PM & 8PM timeslots....any idea which is the correct show to record ?I'm not sure if i'm getting the east or west coast feed...

Found the issue (havent verified with EPG). Apparently Discovery moved the timeslot for this program from Sunday to Monday. So it should be listed in the Monday EPG ie 10th May.I have set my timers for new show...& since Monday timeslot is heavily utilized...probably the DVR skipped it based on priority......will have to check it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)