Dish 1000+

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

elwood2083

Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
OK I need some major help help here....I am injstalling a 1000+ for south asian cahnnels (118) and also HD (129) I have a 500+ 118/119 LNB and one single DPP and a dual DPP...also have a DPP 44 installed....I can see sig off of lnb on my birdog for 118, but when I check swithch it...its say connection four on the 1st tuner (722) has good connection no sig...tuner 2 has N.C....also using a seperator...HELP HELP HELP!!!!! oh yeah I get 110,119,&129 all with good signal

Thanks

118 is showing on tuner 1, but not on tuner 2????

If so, I'd say, "piss on it", and finish the download and then re-run the checkswitch to see if the 118 does come in. If it doesn't, then eliminate the usual suspect (i.e. defective separator) by trying to swap out said separator.

Well it dosent show siganl, but shows connection on tuner 1.....now I took all diplexers, and serperator out ran Check switch with straight in cable to tuner 1 and it yielded the same reslut no 118

Well it dosent show siganl, but shows connection on tuner 1.....now I took all diplexers, and serperator out ran Check switch with straight in cable to tuner 1 and it yielded the same reslut no 118

first impression to me says - aiming.

things to check:

power inserter on output PORT 1 on the DPP 44 connected properly to switch, Receiver, and AC power?

any unrated barrels anywhere in the line?

what transponder at the Dish are you checking for on 118? whats the signal strength?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)