Dish 211 only getting odd transponders,sometime

cbinak

Original poster
Jan 12, 2006
I have a problem with my dish setup.I have a dual output lnb(119 only) , each side is running straight to a 211 reviever.Living room 211 will only get odd transponders.But if I turn on the bedroom 211 ,the living room 211 works fine, gets all channels then.Any ideas?Thanks for looking

That is absolutely bizarre. Are you certain this is a DishPro (bandstacked) dual LNB? If it is, then I would guess that the power supply in the living room 211 is getting weak. Swapping 211 positions would verify if that is the case.

In the old Days and on older receivers it meant you had lost one of the voltages going to LNB. I took two voltages 18 and 12 volts get get both odd and even transponders. Don't have a clue how it works today.

Reactions: TheKrell
In the old Days and on older receivers it meant you had lost one of the voltages going to LNB. I took two voltages 18 and 12 volts get get both odd and even transponders. Don't have a clue how it works today.

Yup, though my memory had 13 and 19 volts...

The newer DishPro bandstacked way is to send both even and odd transponders down the line at all times. That way, there is nothing to switch unless you have more than one orbital. The OP has just 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)