DISH 322 hook up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

raul7600

Original poster
Feb 12, 2010
Laurel, Maryland
Hello guys, I would like to install two Dish 322 at my warehouse and would like some help. What kind of antenna do I need, I know that I don't want HD. but I don't know if I still need to run dual cable. Will I need an amplifier, switch box or anything else to complete this install?

Thanks for any help that you can send my way.

First off, you need an appropriate commercial account.

Next, you need to call DISH or a contractor and have them install the system. Something about electrical codes and their impact on your insurance.

The 322 requires only one cable. An external switch should not be necessary as the LNB assembly will drive two receivers all by its lonesome.

Thank you guys, I did some research and I decided to add more TVs or at least be able to do so in the future. Let me know if this is posible, I think it is.
I will get the DISH 500, ran the cables to a DISH PRO 44 Switch. Use 1 and 2 from the switch to run two DISH 322 with separators and have 3 and 4 to single receviers Solo 311s. Again thanks for the info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)