Dish 322, PVR, and IR Blaster

kimputer

Original poster
Jan 25, 2007
I am using the Hauppauge PVR 150, Beyond TV, a firefly remote and an IR blaster and everything is working well. EXCEPT, when I try to change the channel to HBO and a few others which are channel 300 and up, the IR blaster correctly tries to change the channel but the cable box jumps back down to channel 25. However, if I use the regular cable box remote, it changes correctly to channel 300. So to me it seems like the IR blaster is sending the wrong codes or missing some information. It looks like basically any channel over 200 something jumps back down to 25. I am desperate here, I hope someone has some clues. OH, and I have downloaded Girder so I can tweak the commands if I need to. Thanks!

You said cable box, while your Title is showing "Dish 322, PVR, and IR Blaster".

Are you having problems getting the IR Blaster to switch the Dish Network satellite receiver (model 322)?
And then I would assume you are trying to change TV1 (in dual mode)?

You said cable box, while your Title is showing "Dish 322, PVR, and IR Blaster".

Are you having problems getting the IR Blaster to switch the Dish Network satellite receiver (model 322)?
And then I would assume you are trying to change TV1 (in dual mode)?

I'm sorry, not cable box, but dish 322. Yes, I am having a problem getting the IR Blaster to switch the 322 (in TV1 mode) to any channel above 250 or so. I can get the blaster to change to channels under 200 just fine however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)