Dish 322 setup

edenmark

Original poster
May 12, 2010
nc
I am very green at this so bear with me. I have a Dish 500 with a 322 reciever. I am trying to get Sat up and downstairs. It works upstairs and will work downstairs if I run a cable directly from the tv2 out but I can not get it to work any other way I can attach a diagram of my house set up but is there a simple fix that I am missing. The set up is basically form the dish one cable that goes upstairs to a splitter that goes to tv1 and tv2 sat in ports on the back of the 322 reciever, there is an antenna connected and the only way I can cable downstairs is to plug into the port below that is maked tv2. I have some diplexers and a sat splitter. I tried all different types of configurations with no luck.

Yes I know that it has to be connected to tv2 and it is. But the cord is running on the floor all the way downstairs. I am trying to find out how to connect it when there is 2 seperate coax cables here is my lay out if you can read it

[ame]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/eedenmark/Craigslist/RealEstate.jpg[/ame][/IMG]

I will like to have associate whom re season professionals as friends.To share view with them and discuss getting vsat contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts