Dish 322 UHF signal not strong.

2rk

Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
We have two 322 receivers that connect 4 TV's. However, the TV in one of the rooms is a bit far away, and the UHF pro remote sometimes lags behind and sometimes we have to push the buttons two or three times to change the channel.

Here is what I tried:

-Replaced the batteries
-Moved the uhf antenna on the receiver in a horizontal position so its more in line with the room that is having problems. This helped quite a bit, but there is still a lot of lag.
-Called Dish, they said I would have to "extend" the antenna by adding in a coaxial cable and connecting the antenna to it.

The remote is a UHF pro which has 19945 written in the back. I searched these forums, and people are mentioning getting a "attentuator"? Or try changing to band B on the remote? Where is this band on the remote?

The thing is that I don't know what to try next, or should I be trying things in combination?

Thanks.

We have two 322 receivers that connect 4 TV's. However, the TV in one of the rooms is a bit far away, and the UHF pro remote sometimes lags behind and sometimes we have to push the buttons two or three times to change the channel.

Here is what I tried:

-Replaced the batteries
-Moved the uhf antenna on the receiver in a horizontal position so its more in line with the room that is having problems. This helped quite a bit, but there is still a lot of lag.
-Called Dish, they said I would have to "extend" the antenna by adding in a coaxial cable and connecting the antenna to it.

The remote is a UHF pro which has 19945 written in the back. I searched these forums, and people are mentioning getting a "attentuator"? Or try changing to band B on the remote? Where is this band on the remote?

The thing is that I don't know what to try next, or should I be trying things in combination?

Thanks.

TV 2 help.

TV2 Tips & Tricks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts