Dish 6000u for sale on eBay.

ROLLTIDE said:
How do you people feel to know that hackers are getting these and watching every channel for free ?

Sold mine on Saturday, same way. Got $490! That goes along way to help pay for my 921 and eases the pain for knowing I paid $675 one year ago for the 6000.

BTW, they guy who bought mine is NOT a hacker. Why do you think only hackers are buying 6000's. There just either uninformed or they are informed and want an HD reciever that though is slow and outdated is VERY stable, ie, it works!

Rolltide, second warning bud. Not everyone who buys a used receiver is a hacker.

Calling everyone a hacker because they buy a used receiver is like me calling you a Drug user as you carry money in your pocket which could be used to buy drugs. :)

I myself may be looking for a 6000 in the future, as I feel the 6000 is a better unit then the 811 and I will be adding a HDTV in my bedroom.

Okay so 8 out of 10 people buying these are hackers . Why not sell the 6000 on this site first ? At least on this site most people have at least AT 100. If you sell it on Ebay you have no idea what the person is going to do with it and 75 % of the time if it's an old receiver it will be used for hacking and it's a sure fire way to pick up some negative feedback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)