Dish 622 with two dishes

Sure, DP34 (3 sats input) or DPP44 (4 sat input) switch is made for this. What dishes do you have, exactly?

Dp34's have been around for years and are cheaper than the DPP44. You might find somebody locally that'll give you a DP34

And even easier, if the twin is a DPP twin, just connect the 2nd dish to the input on the DPP twin. ;)

Four SW21's if you want to connect both tuners of that 622.

Also, primestar forgot the DPP33 (if the LNBs are DP).

I didn't forget, but the DPP33 is a ghost, so why bother mentioning it at all? DP34's are everywhere, and if he finds somebody that has a superdish, he can probably get one for free just by asking around. If he's still using legacy equipment, it's about time he upgrades everything!

As usual Iceberg is correct. The DPP33 exists and I have one. Also, I neglected to consider the legacy twin, which in effect has two SW21's inside. So if that's what the OP has, then only two SW21's are needed as Iceberg said.

Ok, I was under the impression that DPP33's were still next to impossible to get.

Anyway, I stand by the fact that DP34's are everywhere, and probably the easiest to get, and perhaps even free.

The DPP33 can use the separator for dual tuner units
The HR34 cant

But since the OP doesnt have DishPro those switches cant be used

sine the OP posted at both sites apparently there is info that they didnt put in the post
Its 3 separate Legacy LNB's so to combine you need either a SW21x to combine 110 & 119 and a SW21 to combine 129 to the bunch (need 2 of each) or
get a aftermarket SW31 which is like a giant SW21x/Sw21 combined....again need 2 of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts