Dish 722 web activatio/dish remote access?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gtjr92

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2007
I have had my 722 for a couple years now. Ever since they enabled remote access to it it over a year ago DRA worked great until the last couple months.
Now it rarely works at all. I know dish made a few changes to features etc on the DRA, that seems to be when the problems started to occur. I noticed several posts on this topic, so it seems to be a common issue.
I noticed that web activation is now an option on the 722, I had not done that before since it was not there, I tried to do that from that box and I got some kind of error.
I know my 722 has a good connection, I get a local id address etc, it runs through the same router all of my computers use.

Any ideas?
Thanks

error

Oh man I forget, I'll try it when I get home and write back.
Thanks

I checked I don't get any error codes just says cannot activate please try again later. I check the network setup and it says connection online. It has an IP address and everything...

The status should be "Connected Online" (yes, it is imperative that you not paraphrase nor translate error or status information).

Which way are you launching DRA?

connected

yes it says connected online. To use DRA I go to the dish network site and choose dish remote access. This worked great for a long time, until the recent changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts