DISH 921 for sale at cost

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CAL7

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2003
I have a DISH (Echostar) 921 HD DVR that I am replacing with a DirecTV system. My plan is to list it on eBay, but I would prefer to sell it to someone here.

This unit has worked very well for me. It has no problems other than software immaturity issues that you can see discussed here. I am changing to DirecTV for programming reasons.

I am not trying to get a premium price; only looking to get back my costs, $1070.

I am located in Orlando. Please PM me, or send an email to: CAL77@DogT.com

I think $1070 is very reasonable in this market. I expect I can get more on eBay, but who knows. Like I said, I am just trying to break-even. I wanted to give the informed buyers here first shot.

VSSL's web page says "... now shipping, kinda." Not sure what "kinda" means, but I bet a new order is many weeks from being filled.

Uh, let me see...

If this 921 (with used remote and cables) went for over $1500: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3094461009&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

and this one sold for over $1350: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3093172157

I do believe $1070 is an EXCELLENT price for someone who doesn't want to wait a couple more months to get one. I do believe it will be that long before they are readily available to everyone.

Someone buy this one, quick! Or, better yet CAL7, go ahead and sell it on eBay and make the extra bucks to help pay for your new DirecTV system! :D

Sold on eBay (Buy-it-Now the first day). Thanks to those here at satelliteguys who inquired.

Stalker said:
How the hell was he able to get one if they havent been released?

:D

Maybe he bought one when they were released, and decided not to keep it.

On another note, it looks like they have been released.... in limited quantities. We finally have some coming in Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts