Dish Acknowledges HDMI issues with MPEG4 receivers

ptech said:
Mainboard:RB43223Q00954M

I will compare all to the replacement arriving today. Well, at least it suppose to arrive today.

My mainboard rev is:

RB43223Q24744L

So the numbers before the Q match, but afterward are different. I have not had any HDMI problems with my 211 except the picture is off center slightly.

I wonder if these are not revision numbers, but mainboard serial numbers.

Last edited:
Here's my new mainboard number from the replaced 211

RB43722R17341A

This unit is up and working but I will keep a close eye on the HDMI. Had a few hesitations on plugging it in.

Got another great Tech at Dish who helped me tweak a few things and she also told me that they were having authorization problems on the 211 that the L261 software should fix.

They look like board serial number more than rev numbers. I can't see 3 different REV of the mainboard already.

Wait?? So should i buy the dish 622 or not??? I dotn want to waste my $300 if its not worth it! And also, how did you gusy already get it, tehy told me they had to have a guy come out and install and and they couldnt ship it b/c the equipment was way to delicate and expensive! And also, one of the reasons im thinking about gettnig a 622 is b/c right now i have a DVR and a HD 811 hooked up on the same reciever, so when i want to watch HD i have to unhook it and put one of teh wires in the HD receiver, and ive noticed at least it looks liek taht SD looks a lot better on my DVR then the SD looks on my hd 811 reciever...Help please!

Dwyane Wade said:
Wait?? So should i buy the dish 622 or not??? I dotn want to waste my $300 if its not worth it! And also, how did you gusy already get it, tehy told me they had to have a guy come out and install and and they couldnt ship it b/c the equipment was way to delicate and expensive! And also, one of the reasons im thinking about gettnig a 622 is b/c right now i have a DVR and a HD 811 hooked up on the same reciever, so when i want to watch HD i have to unhook it and put one of teh wires in the HD receiver, and ive noticed at least it looks liek taht SD looks a lot better on my DVR then the SD looks on my hd 811 reciever...Help please!
I would most definitely get the 622. You can hook up the HD output in your theater and feed the rest of your house with the SD output and use the UHF remote. I got my 211 by making about 45 phone calls until I found one, which in this case led to this thread being created. Replacement still is operating normal and all the old Voom re-runs are looking great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts