DISH advertises on World Series - the irony?

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
Just saw a DISH ad and they were announced as a sponsor of Game 1.

Since they don't carry MLB EI, I thought it was a bit ironic, don't ya think?

DISH has to do something to neutralize all the DIRECTV talk (DIRECTV ads, DIRECTV lame homer cam, and DIRECTV blimp).

Dish is probably a sponsor because the Colorado Rockies are in the Series

Since the games are on Fox which pretty much everyone can get (even people without satellite or cable) why not? I have watched plenty of baseball over the last 30+ years without the "help" of Extra Innings, so...
I guess there are some out there that just need something to bitch about no matter how insignificant. :rolleyes:

DISH has to do something to neutralize all the DIRECTV talk (DIRECTV ads, DIRECTV lame homer cam, and DIRECTV blimp).

As a dish subscriber, whenever I see the "this broadcast in hd is brought to you by Directv" banner, I say "thanks, Directv."

The Dish Network presence was pretty weak, by the way. D* had a frikkin blimp for crying out loud. :eek:

Will Dish provide (or have the ability to provide, if it so chooses) Extra Innings next season, or is the deal similar to NFL/DirecTV in that it's exclusive?

Since the games are on Fox which pretty much everyone can get (even people without satellite or cable) why not? I have watched plenty of baseball over the last 30+ years without the "help" of Extra Innings, so...
I guess there are some out there that just need something to bitch about no matter how insignificant. :rolleyes:

I was not bitching, just pointing out the irony, so STFU! :mad:

new hd channels listed in guide!!!! (FALSE ALARM)

Analog cutoff & Dish Receivers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)