Dish Advertising

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Has any one else notice the increased advertising for dish network? Today I saw a dish HD commercial on my local CBS during the day time for DISH HD and Dish HD LIL. Also I have noticed Sports Center and ESPN programming now says Sponsored by dish network during the beginning of programs. Honestly I would think dish would advertise more in prime time like directv. That would get them more subscribers. All though it is nice to see more advertising vs. virtually none from 6 months ago.

Yeah I noticed they snagged the Championship Week games on ESPN which is a good thing. Throughout all the NCAA games last night (high profile ACC, Big East, etc...) they kept saying, "ESPN in HD is brought to you by Dish Network." Very good idea! I've always thought that Dish was behind in the exposure department.

We keep tuned to FNC in the War Room during the day...usually see a Dish Network commercial or two. I've actually been seeing an equal number of DirecTV commercials (thank goodness they shelved that stupid Sunday Ticket commercial with the guys dancing and singing through the neighborhood) and a buttload of Telco sponsored commercials to reform cable legislation.

Randall, call the number on the flyer and see if it is actually Dish themselves or some marketing company saying they are Dish and are local to your area.

riffjim4069 said:
thank goodness they shelved that stupid Sunday Ticket commercial with the guys dancing and singing through the neighborhood

:haha :haha I hated that commercial too. I even saw it on some cable co's when I was on vacation.

522 diagnostics problems

Dish Is Replacing My First 622

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)