Dish after Florence

Yea I would say it’s going to be a while before anyone is going to be worried about TV. Hopefully dish will not charge them during this time..

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

I’m sure they will be charging unless you call.

Also as soon as the power is back on people will want to watch Tv.

Actually, didn’t they suspend charging for PR for some time, maybe continuing?

As T-Mobile is expanding coverage in PR, maybe that helps Dish in some downloads.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Actually, didn’t they suspend charging for PR for some time, maybe continuing?

As T-Mobile is expanding coverage in PR, maybe that helps Dish in some downloads.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Yeah but I think it was pretty obvious that the whole island didn’t have electricity.

You need electricity to watch Dish.

Had a massive wind storm back around here in 2012..the service provider we worked for was so anal about working the day after it when nearly the whole area was out of power even most of the techs had no power. Just beyond me how companies can be like that. They came up with excuses to use our inverters we had running our laptops in the vans to run a drop cord to get a install done if need be.
Really...

Claude is right though - soon as people get power back on even if the house is still a wreck they will watch TV and forget all else.
I did installs where walls had huge holes in them or floors and they didn't care just wanted the TV to work.
People are both crazy and mind warped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)