Dish Agreement Ending

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
I have 30 days or so left and my commitment will be over.

Is Dish offering anything to keep subscribers. Extremely long time customer, but the bill is legitimately too much at regular price for what I get.

Are they trying to retain or do they not care if you switch away at this point?

I just wanted to see if anyone has negotiated with them lately.

Ask for the preferred customer offer(PCO) for a two year price lock.
That;s just what I did in May. Dropped it $38.00 and I signed a new 2 yr agreement. If you call, just ask for Loyalty right away and if the person stalls, tell them you're quitting Dish if they don't do something about the bill, firmly, and you should get passed right through

Reactions: cditty
I wouldn't do anything right away, I'd sit back and see how all the programming disputes settle with DISH, and then see how it plays out before making a commitment.

DISH is trying to throw all the RSNs off the system, so if you like sports this may impact you. If you do not like sports then this won't impact you much. But there's a lot of takedowns going on right now.

Reactions: cditty
Can an existing customer get the senior plan?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Hey there, bspei! The senior plan is available to eligible existing accounts and we would love to take a look at your account with you to see if it qualifies! Be sure to reach out to our chat team here: Direct Chat. -- Sam F

Reactions: charlesrshell
Google it. Senior Plan and Military Plan. Similar but distinct, and you can only get one.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
What is the senior plan? Who qualifies? I have never heard of a senior plan.

The DISH55+ offer is an exclusive offer for accounts where the primary account holder is over the age of 55. If you meet the qualifications of this offer, please feel free to chat in with us:Direct Chat. We're more than happy to review the offers you currently qualify for. -BV

FREE In-Home Service Visit From our Techs

1st On Demand Movie Rental Each Month Is On Us

#1 in Customer Satisfaction among IHS Technicians §

Select Larger Text For Your On-Screen Guide
Bluetooth Enabled For Hassle-Free Listening

That’s their senior plan. Free service plan and PPV movie they know nobody will use.

What a joke

They promised me the world when we moved to texas earlier in the year. All sounded good until the idiot installer they sent showed up. He wanted to install the dish in a cement bucket even though my home is a one story ranch. Then couldn't figure out how to run a cable into the house. Told me to choose between dish and the internet. Wanted me to move my modem to make it easier for him. Suggested popping a hole in my living room ceiling and letting the cable drop down to the tv. There was more but I will not bore you all with anymore of it. I couldn't believe some of what he was suggesting. Anyway hope they do right by you. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

FREE In-Home Service Visit From our Techs

1st On Demand Movie Rental Each Month Is On Us

#1 in Customer Satisfaction among IHS Technicians §

Select Larger Text For Your On-Screen Guide
Bluetooth Enabled For Hassle-Free Listening

That’s their senior plan. Free service plan and PPV movie they know nobody will use.

What a joke
Jealous?

They promised me the world when we moved to texas earlier in the year. All sounded good until the idiot installer they sent showed up. He wanted to install the dish in a cement bucket even though my home is a one story ranch. Then couldn't figure out how to run a cable into the house. Told me to choose between dish and the internet. Wanted me to move my modem to make it easier for him. Suggested popping a hole in my living room ceiling and letting the cable drop down to the tv. There was more but I will not bore you all with anymore of it. I couldn't believe some of what he was suggesting. Anyway hope they do right by you. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

For someone who hates Dish as much as me, I find that hard to believe.

Reactions: TheKrell
My current offer (I'm about 2/3 of the way through the 2 yr offer) gives me $25 in discounts.

If I apply the Dish 55 Exclusive offer, do I lose my other discounts?

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)