DISH America Gold & and NBC sports?

Is it? On the Dish site, it only lists it in Gold. I wish Dish would update their channel guides more often.

Is it? On the Dish site, it only lists it in Gold. I wish Dish would update their channel guides more often.

It was moved down at the same time NBCSN went into the 200. I had it about a year in DA Silver. There's an old thread confirming the change. They never seem to update channel guides.

It was moved down at the same time NBCSN went into the 200. I had it about a year in DA Silver. There's an old thread confirming the change. They never seem to update channel guides.

And when they do update the channel guides, there seem to be quite a few errors. Just recently they updated the standard channel guide PDF, and on that it says all the HBO Channels are in HD (and I know there is at least one that isn't), and it lists A&E, ESPN News, and FOX Sports 2 as being only in SD, when those 3 are available in HD. http://www.mydish.com/filestream.ashx?ID=7990&inline=true Those are just the ones I see on quick glance that aren't right. And they still list as NBA TV being in HD with multi-sport pack, and I thought that was just available in SD when you have Top 120+ and multisport.

Reactions: fhsucade07

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts