Dish America gone as of today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
UPDATE: OK... that was strange.... I logged off my account, logged back in, and now programming shows my $29.99 Dish America with locals as a current package again (without the note I got earlier), and it shows Dish America silver and gold as options once more. Very strange!!!!!!!!!!

Just logged into my account. I had changed to Dish America with locals for $29.99 on June 4 and was thinking of moving to Dish America silver.

As of today, I get a message when I click on programming in my account that reads:

"*Your Basic Programming is not a current programming option and is only available for you until you choose to switch to an available package below. You are free to keep your current Basic Programming, but if you elect to change, you will not be able to receive this package again."

Also, I no longer see options to subscribe to Dish America, Dish America Silver or Dish America Gold on the web page.

In addition, a CSR on chat told me the packages are no longer offered.

Just wondering if this is the true end of Turbo HD / Dish America?

Robert

Last edited:
I had changed to Dish America with locals for $29.99 on June 4 and was thinking of moving to Dish America silver.
Seems like a technical glitch to me. I expect that popup was supposed to show only for those without locals. Everybody gets to pay for locals these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts