Dish America Plan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sarge_in

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 14, 2011
California
I am currently on the Welcome pack ($22.99 now), but missing ESPN of course. I see the the Dish America plan as an option online on mydish for $47.99, but can't seem to find much info about it on regular dish site. One page I saw mentions it being $59.99. Which one is correct?

It does show as an option in the dropdown to compare packages, and the channel selection seems decent. Is this available online only or by calling Dish as well?

Also, does it include local channels in that $47.99 price?

I am currently on the Welcome pack ($22.99 now), but missing ESPN of course. I see the the Dish America plan as an option online on mydish for $47.99, but can't seem to find much info about it on regular dish site. One page I saw mentions it being $59.99. Which one is correct?

It does show as an option in the dropdown to compare packages, and the channel selection seems decent. Is this available online only or by calling Dish as well?

Also, does it include local channels in that $47.99 price?
That explains the price difference. Locals are $12 now. So, $47.99 without locals, $59.99 with locals.

Reactions: sarge_in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)