Dish America rsn's

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Looking at dish network packages it shows regional sports network being in the list for Dish America. Is this now true? I thought only silver and gold had it? Did this change feb 1 or is th website incorrect (again?) can anyone with the package confirm? I don't trust the website lol.

I subscribe to Dish America and do NOT receive my rsn's. You must subscribe to Dish America Silver/Gold or America's Top 120 Plus or higher to receive them. These higher packages start at $15/mo more than Dish America.

Just went through the grief of trying to get them to uphold what they had on the web site, and they will not give me RSN's with Dish America as it is currently advertised on their website. Hopefully they will get the web site corrected. My guess is "soon".

Don't count on it. I just switched from now dead Absolute to Dish America Silver, and their channel listing for that package is wrong in two places on the website, and has been for months. For example it lists MSNBC in Silver, but it is not. I tried to get them to give it to me as advertised, but no dice.

At some point I think it can be considered legally misleading to have things included that are not showing on the Website, despite any disclaimers about errors. I know there have been cases in small claims court that will uphold a financial loss due to errors relied on from a website.
That would mean, if you want to terminate your contract with no financial loss, there is a probablility you would be allowed to in Court. Otherwise, if you are keeping the service, Dish would probably prevail, as you are not at a loss. (The remedy in Court would be to terminate the contract - not to make Dish provide those channels)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)