Dish and replacement boxes

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
Being new to SAT tv and coming from cable where when a cable box including hd cable box went bad it was a simple drive to cable office swap for new box.

No take off work wait half a day for installer.

Some one thats been thru a box going out take me thru process with Dish from calling in to do they ship new one UPS or must have it installed.

If they ups it direct to customer will they ups to my work where someone is all day or ONLY to dish net works installed address.

Thanks I just want to be ready as I know it WILL happen.

Thanks

Trido

my E* 508 box went bad on wednesday morning. called dish had replacement on friday ups.with return label for broken box.took broken box to ups drop off.thats how it worked for me i do have the warranty program.

Yep.. Leave a note on your door for the UPS guy to drop it off at your back door if you won't be home.

They'll send you a replacement with a prepaid label to ship it back. SAVE the TRACKING NUMBER in case they lose it and try to charge you for it. It'll be the small strip at the bottom of the label.

Just drop it off at a UPS drop off place and you're done.

I am having them ship me the replacement to work. They don't have a problem with that. In fact I have done it that way in the past also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)