dish and vonage

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mt_hawley

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
Peoria IL
im sure dish network and vonage work together but not sure. has anyone done this and if so is there anything i need to do to get it to work

There are many people on this board that use Vonage with Dish. I believe they entered *70 or *99 in the dialing prefix are on their receivers. I have Voice Pulse and have no problem using *99.

Adelphia cable modem with vonage, no problems, no prefixes, but I do have my "bandwidth saver" set for highest quality. Don't know if that's required, but if you do have any problems (you probably wont) that's the quickest/easiest thing to tweak.

*99 sets some VOIP adapters to data mode, I need it to get my 508 to work. Also bandwidth set to highest.

But I have problems sometimes with my Comcast interent, as I can't maintain 90k uploads sometimes.

I have Vonage through FIOS. I never get complaints from the receivers about not being hooked up. I also get billed for every PPV I order.

I cannot download my statment, though.