Dish Anyhwere problems loading, anyone else?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

billybgame

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Saginaw, MI
I've only tried this twice, when on vacations....last year, and again this last weekend. Both times, it hangs up forever, when loading my box/DVR. I just give up, after like a half hour of this. So, basically, it's useless to me.

I see others loving it, so wondered, what the heck?

Depends on many variables.

What model is your receiver?

Do you have a sling adapter connected to it? (except for hopper with sling and vip922 that have it built in).

What is your home internet(where the DVR is connected) speed(Upload and download)?

What is the speed of the connection you are using on your device while away from home?

To do this go to www.speedtest.net using your computer.

For me its been working great with 3mbps/1mbps DSL.

I find dishanywhere to be painful at times and a rock star at others.

Typically I see issues with voice sync and sometimes just crashing. Sometimes it works, other times not.

Usually if I can't connect at all it is an issue with my router the receiver is connected to.

sometimes I switch from using chrome to using firefox to using IE until I find it stable.

I find it's hit and miss. Sometimes it works and some times it doesn't. I was hoping for better results after upgrading to the 2 HWS's, but I'mstill having problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts