Dish Anywhere App and Kindle Fire HD?

uptownvideo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
What is the status of the Dish App for the Kindle Fire HD? I would love to be able to transfer shows to the Fire.

Kindle is completely compatible with the Android version, why is Dish so slow on this ? They could have it out tomorrow. Bunch of clowns.

This is the official app on Amazon. It is working on my Kindle HDX. I have been able to stream with no problems.

Does not appear to be compatible with non HDX. If you hav HDX, you can download it and works, but it will not for anything else.

WTH hell is wrong with DISH? Only for the HDX? 7 million KF originals sold, countless KF Fire HDs sold but they limit it to only the HDX. Please tell me they will release an app for the rest of the lineup.

WTH hell is wrong with DISH? Only for the HDX? 7 million KF originals sold, countless KF Fire HDs sold but they limit it to only the HDX. Please tell me they will release an app for the rest of the lineup.

My thoughts exactly. In fact there are more kindle fire hd then hdx out there. Why limit it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

For anyone still trying to get Dish Anywhere on their 2nd gen Kindle Fire HD (version 7.5.1) , the trick is to load an older version of the SlingGuide.Dish apk... I found one dated Dec. 2014 version 3.6.9 at https://www.apk4fun.com/history/30572/ (down at the bottom of the page). I just installed it and I can watch everything on my DVR. I have the latest Hopper and Joeys and I can control it all! I downloaded the file to my PC, then copied it to my Kindle through the USB cable and installed it there. Hope this helps...!

Reactions: .Andy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts