Dish Anywhere App & Apple TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dugan5468

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Columbiana, Ohio
Happy New Year....

I have the Apple ecosystem in my home and Dish. I was curious as to if there were any rumors about Dish releasing the Dish Anywhere App on the Apple TV? I really don't want to purchase Firesticks because I have 3 Apple Tv's now.

Thanks for any assistance....

Dugan

I stand corrected. But I believe you can Mirror or cast from your iphone to Apple TV. That ties up your phone but it would work. Good luck

Happy New Year....

I have the Apple ecosystem in my home and Dish. I was curious as to if there were any rumors about Dish releasing the Dish Anywhere App on the Apple TV? I really don't want to purchase Firesticks because I have 3 Apple Tv's now.

Thanks for any assistance....

Dugan
If you don't want to mess with your phone, it's worth it.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Or, if you have a new enough Mac, you can AirPlay Dish Anywhere using Safari. Be prepared for the cooling fan(s) on your Mac to go into maximum overdrive, though.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Yes. The iPhone A/V adapter works well also. Connects to lightning port and the output is HDMI.
I have had that for three years. My point, the Firestick is MUCH better, especially with FF/Skip and rewind. Now, that adapter will get lost in some drawer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)