Dish Anywhere app crashes on IOS 13

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am on ipados 13.1. I got the 7.24.4 update last night and tried it. At first I was happy, it loaded just fine. Then I clicked on Guide and it immediately crashed just like before. All the other buttons work fine

I’m only running ipados 13.1 as well. I’ll have to see if I get the same results.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I have the beta of 13.1 on my iPhone and iPad. Dishanywhere works fine on my iPhone but crashes on my iPad when I go to the guide. It works with DVR.

I am on ipados 13.1. I got the 7.24.4 update last night and tried it. At first I was happy, it loaded just fine. Then I clicked on Guide and it immediately crashed just like before. All the other buttons work fine

Uninstall it and then reinstall it again. I am on 13.1 on an iPhone XR without any issues.

Uninstall it and then reinstall it again. I am on 13.1 on an iPhone XR without any issues.

It's not the iPhone that has issues with me. It's the iPad with iPadOS 13.1. It was constantly crashing no matter what. Now it's only when I select Guide. I've uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times on my iPad.

Reactions: andrewj0781
It's not the iPhone that has issues with me. It's the iPad with iPadOS 13.1. It was constantly crashing no matter what. Now it's only when I select Guide. I've uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times on my iPad.

I get the same results. As long as I don’t press guide it will run smoothly. As soon as I hit guide the app crashes.

I get the same results. As long as I don’t press guide it will run smoothly. As soon as I hit guide the app crashes.

I just upgraded to iPadOS 13.1 beta 4 and it's still doing the same thing. As soon as I touch Guide, it crashes. I have no problems with my iPhone Xs Max with iOS 13.1 beta 3 (haven't upgraded the phone yet).

My Dish Anywhere app started crashing at login when my iPhone 8 was updated to version 13.1.3. It gets you to the login screen and as soon as you enter your first letter of your username it brings you back to your home screen on iPhone. If I try voice command, the user name is populated but I cant use voice command on the login password. I tried using the saved passwords on my iPhone, instant crash as soon as the login info hits the screen. My fingerprint reader used to allow me to use Dish Anywhere but that stopped working today as well. Same issue on my Dish Anywhere for iPad, instant crash on user login. Any workarounds? I read a thread about a possible AirWatch port interference, any credibility to this?

Reactions: joewhite57
My Dish Anywhere app started crashing at login when my iPhone 8 was updated to version 13.1.3. It gets you to the login screen and as soon as you enter your first letter of your username it brings you back to your home screen on iPhone. If I try voice command, the user name is populated but I cant use voice command on the login password. I tried using the saved passwords on my iPhone, instant crash as soon as the login info hits the screen. My fingerprint reader used to allow me to use Dish Anywhere but that stopped working today as well. Same issue on my Dish Anywhere for iPad, instant crash on user login. Any workarounds? I read a thread about a possible AirWatch port interference, any credibility to this?

Thank you for the information! It looks like this has been reported to our Engineering team, if you want to chat in (Request Rejected) we can get your account information and add you to the report.

- Phoenix

Tried it yesterday on my iPhone 7 with ios13 and it did crash. I checked this morning and there was an iOS update of 13.2.2. I tried afterward and DA worked perfectly. Switched from one live show to another. Then i went to dive content with no problems.

Tried it yesterday on my iPhone 7 with ios13 and it did crash. I checked this morning and there was an iOS update of 13.2.2. I tried afterward and DA worked perfectly. Switched from one live show to another. Then i went to dive content with no problems.

DVR content. As mentioned previously, I hate spellcheck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)