Dish Anywhere guide issue

bigcarr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2004
Idaho
I changed my programming over 2 weeks ago to add HBO and remove the DMP. The guide on dish anywhere still shows my old lineup and doesn't show the HBO channels. It works fine on my phone app, I only have issues when accessing it from a computer (I have tried on 3 different computers now). I have tried calling dish for help 2 times now and got nowhere. Anyone have any ideas?

You could try logging out, emptying your browser's cache and logging back in but I doubt that will fix your guide problem. I'm having similar issues: I replaced my Hopper due to a disk failure and had the wrong locals in my guide (DFW instead of Sacramento), plus programs in the DVR list I didn't record. There does not appear to be any way to clean up the list. The guide corrected itself after 2-3 weeks but still have a stale DVR programs list. Dish App Support said they were able to duplicate the problems and are "working on a solution". My last email from them indicated it may take months to resolve DishAnywhere issues.

Until such time as DISH irons out their problem, DISH supports "authentication" so you should be able to go to hbogo.com and view the programs there.

I encountered the same things with DA - showing some other city's channels as well as recordings that weren't ours.

Thanks for the replies. I did try logging out and clearing the browser cache, no help. I can just enter the HBO channels manually, I just can't see the channels in the guide so I can't set timers for future shows from a computer. It is strange that my phone app has no issues and this only happens on a computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)